Welcome current Master's and Ph.D. students!
Theoretically everything you need to complete your degree is right here! Don't see something you think should be here? Email email@example.com
Forms & Information
First, here's a link to the Graduate Handbook. This is where all the technical requirements of the program can be found. The handbook is your friend. Read the handbook.
Comm Department Forms (these are the forms that are required by the department, but not sent to the Graduate School):
- Masters Supervisory Committee Form
- Masters Supervisory Committee Change Form
- MA/MA Program of Study Form
- Masters Prospectus Approval Form
- Masters Proficiency Exam Approval Form
- Masters Project Approval Form
- Masters Thesis or Project Defense Form
- Ph.D. Supervisory Committee Form
- Ph.D. Supervisory Committee Change Form
- Ph.D. Program of Study Form
- Ph.D Prospectus Approval Form
- Ph.D. Proficiency Exam Approval Form
- Ph.D. Thesis Defense Form
Forms for All Graduate Students
- Independent Study Proposal Form
- Application for Department Funding for Graduate Students
- Graduate Student Annual Review Form
- Conference Travel Funding Request Form
- Graduate Travel Reservation or Reimbursement Form
- Graduate School forms - The graduate school has replaced several approval forms with the online grad tracking system. The few forms that are still required for things such as leave of absence and petitions can be found at this link.
- Insurance information - This information is about the subsidized insurance and applies to all graduate students who are on the tuition benefit program.
- Thesis Office
- Tuition Benefit Information - All the information about the tuition benefit from the people who actually pay it.
- Fellowship and Scholarship info
- Program of Study